A Shipping Technician’s main responsibilities are to pull, pack and ship orders for all DeatschWerks products.
This mainly includes pulling fuel pumps and injectors to orders, building injectors, creating flow reports and label creation, pulse injectors to verify operation, assembling components to final build requirements, working with software and creating custom packaging. It may also include working with small tools, such as a drill, pulse machine, scale, etc. The job requires attention to detail, because it is crucial to the ultimate quality of DW products. The ability of a Shipping Tech to complete their work quickly is vital for orders to be shipped out on time; therefore, it is important to complete your tasks on time and be at work on time, every day unless you are ill or have arranged for time off.
Occasionally, it may be necessary to learn new skills and perform tasks other than those described above. These tasks would typically include similar work in another production area, such as production, services, maintenance, etc.
Necessary skills & traits include, but are not necessarily limited to:
- The ability to operate small machinery
- The ability to operate basic software, read a computer monitor and type
- The ability to accurately count and organize product
- The ability to focus on and complete the job at hand with minimal mistakes
- Focus on safety
- The physical ability to sit and stand repeatedly, lean over the workspace and visually focus on close-up objects for extended periods of time
- The physical ability to remain on your feet for several hours of the day
- The ability to lift product that weighs up to 40 pounds
- The ability to climb stairs
- The ability to get along with others
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office software but strong skills in excel
- Prioritize, organize, coordinate, and track assigned tasks
- Ability to meet deadlines
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume, phone number and email address to email@example.com