Retail orders of in-stock items are shipped within 3 days of credit card authorization and verification. All shipping methods include insurance and tracking. Customers will be notified of any back ordered items and an estimated shipment date will be given. Immediate and full refunds will be given on orders cancelled prior to shipping. Customers will be automatically notified of their tracking number via email when their order ships.
FedEx is the primary and default carrier for both domestic and international shipments.
Please contact us prior to placing your order for any special delivery requests - we do our best to accommodate our customers' needs. (405) 217-0701, (800) 419-6023 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Returns and Exchanges
DeatschWerks is committed to excellent customer service. We offer a 30-day return and exchange policy on all items purchased directly from us. Items purchased through a DeatschWerks’ re-seller are subject to that re-seller’s return and exchange policy and cannot be returned or exchanged directly through DeatschWerks.
A 15% restocking fee can be assessed at DeatschWerks discretion for returned items that have been opened or used. All returns must be in resalable condition, damaged or altered products cannot be accepted as a return.
Shipping charges are not refundable and custom orders are not returnable, but can be exchanged at DeatschWerks discretion.
An RMA # issued by DeatschWerks is required for ALL returns and exchanges. A Support Ticket must be completed to initiate either of these processes.
If you have questions, you can call (405) 217-0701.
Warranties and Disclaimers
DeatschWerks is committed to providing high quality and reliable products. We offer a 3-year warranty on every single DeatschWerks product from the date of purchase.
An RMA # is required for ALL warranty claims. A Support Ticket must be completed to initiate a warranty claim.
If you have questions, you can call (405) 217-0701.
View the details of our Website Disclaimer
Order Terms and Conditions
DeatschWerks accepts all major credit cards directly through our website. Orders can also be easily placed over the phone at (405) 217-0701. Alternative payments can also be arranged through PayPal, check, money order, or wire transfer.
All prices and discounts are subject to change without notice. All merchandise information presented on our website is correct and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication.
In compliance with EPA regulations, DeatschWerks designs, manufactures, and sells its products exclusively for non-road vehicles that are used solely for competition. It is the responsibility of the end user to comply with federal, state, and local regulations.
DeatschWerks fueling products are not self-supporting components. Proper fitment and tuning with ancillary products is required for safe and compliant function.
The copyright in this Web site is owned by DeatschWerks, LLC and its agents. No parts hereof may be reproduced, distributed, republished, displayed, broadcast, hyperlinked or transmitted in any manner or by any means or stored in an information retrieval system without the prior written permission of DeatschWerks.
The trademarks, service marks, and logos (the "Trade Marks") used and displayed on this website are registered and unregistered Trademarks of DeatschWerks, LLC. Nothing on this Web site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on this Web site, without the written permission of DeatschWerks.
DeatschWerks respects and is committed to protecting your privacy. We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit our site, such as the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, and information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations.. We will not sell your personally identifiable information to anyone.
The information we collect is used for internal review and is then discarded, used to improve the content of our Web page, or used to notify consumers about updates to our Web site, and is not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes.
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
DeatschWerks MAP Policy
As the consumer economy and reseller marketplaces continually evolve, we constantly seek to maintain strong pricing integrity of our high-performance fuel system brand. We do this primarily to ensure the fairness among our reseller partners that we value immensely. Please note that the following MAP policy applies to any and all DeatschWerks products.
The term “reseller” in this document refers to any wholesale distributor, distributor, shop, or jobber; anyone selling DeatschWerks product other than DeatschWerks, LLC is known as a “reseller” in this document.
Minimum Advertised Price Policy (“MAP”)
MAP - Policy Purpose
We believe in building and maintaining a fair marketplace for all our approved resellers to operate in. Our MAP policy prevents margin compression amongst all our resellers in addition to preserving the quality of our brand.
MAP - Policy Statement
DeatschWerks, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to restrict the access to certain part numbers or product lines as well as to discontinue doing business with any reseller that advertises any product(s) covered by this MAP policy at a price lower than the MAP.
MAP - Advertising Guidelines
- The MAP policy applies to all advertisements of MAP products in any and all media, including but not limited to flyers, posters, coupons, mailers, inserts, newspapers, magazines, catalogs, television, radio, and public signage, as well as internet sites, social media sites, apps, or any other electronic media.
- The MAP policy does not apply to solely on-premise or in-store advertising that is not distributed to customers; however, it does apply to all prices placed on your website if you sell via e-commerce.
- From time to time, at our discretion, DeatschWerks may permit resellers to advertise MAP products at prices lower than the MAP retail price. In such events, DeatschWerks reserves the right to modify or suspend the MAP price with respect to the affected products for a specified period of time.
MAP - Policy Enforcement
- DeatschWerks reserves the right to cancel any pending orders, restrict future orders, or suspend resellers' account if DeatschWerks reasonably believes a reseller has violated the provisions of this policy; or intends to violate this policy.
- DeatschWerks’ MAP policy administrator is solely responsible for determining whether a violation of the MAP policy has occurred, as well as determining appropriate actions.
- This policy may be modified by DeatschWerks from time to time.
- DeatschWerks reviews the advertised prices of resellers, either directly or via the use of third-party agencies or tools. Resellers are expected to provide reasonable cooperation in any DeatschWerks investigation regarding possible MAP policy violations.
- The MAP policy will be administered by DeatschWerks without notice. Resellers, distributors, and resellers have no right to enforce the MAP policy. Violations of this policy may result in any of the aforementioned sanctions up to and including termination of our business relationship, as well as any available remedies at law.
MAP – Penalties
- First Violation – A reseller’s first violation of the DeatschWerks MAP policy will result in a warning, and request to adjust to the MAP pricing immediately.
- Second Violation – A reseller’s second violation will result in the purchasing restriction for a defined period of time at DeatschWerks sole discretion.
- Third Violation – Upon the reseller’s third violation, they will be added to the DeatschWerks Do Not Sell list; no longer permitted to purchase DeatschWerks products.
The complete MAP pricing list can be requested by emailing your DW sales contact.