Everything You Need, Nothing You Don’t
The DW plumbing line-up is designed to simplify plumbing your fuel system by providing everything you need and nothing you don’t.
- -6, -8, and -10 AN sizing covers all the feed and return options needed for 200hp to 2,000hp
PTFE or CPE – the choice is yours.
The DW’s plumbing line includes options for compatibility with all pump gas and race fuel.
- CPE rubber fuel lines are cord reinforced for high pressure and lined for compatibility with ethanol-based fuels up to e85.
- PTFE fuel lines have increased fuel compatibility for methanol and e100. In addition, this option allows tighter radius turns and zero fuel vapor permeability
- Both hose options are available in stainless (silver) or nylon (black) braided coverings.
- Swivel hose-end options for both rubber and PTFE in straight, 30, 45, 60, 90, 120, and 180 degrees.
All DW plumbing components are manufactured to applicable JIC and SAE standards and are constructed of heat-treated 6061 aluminum that is anodized in a titanium finish. These high-grade materials and coatings offer the optimum combination of strong, light, and fuel compatibility.
All DW plumbing components are backed by a lifetime warranty.