Customer Support Specialist APPLY NOW
DeatschWerks, a leading manufacturer of performance fueling systems in the automotive aftermarket industry, is looking for an experienced and accountable Customer Support Specialist (CSS) to join our team.
The CSS provides support by answering product questions, processing retail orders, and general customer service. They are confident at troubleshooting and investigating when they do not have enough information to resolve customer inquiries.
The ideal candidate is passionate about motorsports and is driven to communicate and connect with other enthusiasts.
Roles and responsibilities
- Review and process all incoming retail orders
- Provide customer support by phone – answer customer question and take orders
- Using customer management software, correspond with customers in an effective and timely manner
- Process orders in QuickBooks turning estimates into invoices
- Send out order tracking information daily
- Other duties as assigned
- Proven customer support experience
- Experience working customer service software (Freshdesk, Zendesk)
- Experience with QuickBooks order processing
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt and respond to different types of personalities
- Strong phone and email contact handling skills and active listening Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Automotive performance knowledge a plus
Compensation, Benefits, and Perks
- Competitive hourly pay, full time 35-40 hours
- 401K, with 5% company match
- Health insurance, including dental and vision
- 100% company paid life insurance and short-term disability
- Paid time off and holidays
- Fun, young, entrepreneurial work environment
- No nights or weekends
Established in 2005 and located in Oklahoma City, DeatschWerks is a dynamic and growing company. Six time recipient of the “Metro 50 award”, the city’s 50 fastest growing companies, and the antithesis of a stuffy corporate environment. DeatschWerks products are distributed throughout the world to large warehouse distributors, automotive retailers, hardcore racers, and enthusiasts. Guided by 6 core values of team, action, integrity, solutions, customers, and enthusiasm. We are looking for a strategic member of our team to grow with us to the next level.